Benefits of Airius Pureair
- Continuous 24-hour air purification
- Kills over 99% surface bacteria & viruses
- Kills over 97% airborne bacteria & viruses
- Reduces odours by over 99%
- Reduces mould by over 98%
- 78% of microbes in human sneeze killed at 3 feet
- No maintenance required
- 5 year warranty
- Reduces gases, vapours & vocs by over 80%
- Save up to 50% on energy bills during winter
using an advanced oxidisation process to clean air and eliminate odours.
- The PureAir uses short-wave ultraviolet c (uv-c) to kill micro-organisms, pathogens and viruses.
- The germicidal uv-c penetrates the outer shell of the cell, attacking the molecular bonds which holds together the dna and rna – causing the cell to die and inhibiting any further breeding.
- The phi cell emits ‘neutralising ionised hydroperoxides’, a naturally occurring cleaning agent, which is then dispersed via the fan airflow and circulated throughout your home, providing 24/7 continuous air purification.
- These safe and naturally occurring ions and oxides are circulated throughout your home via the fan, which then bond with germs, bacteria and viruses, reacting with an advanced oxidisation process that breaks them down, rendering them inert, safe and odour free.
- In addition to biological pollutants, they also neutralize chemicals such as mercury, benzene, ormaldehyde, chloroform, and ammonia.
- The PureAir also provides all the features and benefits of the world’s most popular destratification and airflow circulation fan, balancing temperatures, improving comfort, decreasing heating and cooling costs, REDUCING MOULD AND DAMP and LOWERING carbon emissions.
WHAT ARE INDOOR POLLUTANTS?
- Radon gas
- Open fires
- Candles and incense
- House products such as air fresheners, hair sprays, cleaning products, paints and wood preservatives, fuel burning appliances – E.g. cookers
- People, pets and plants
- Excess moisture
We have helped thousands of homeowners improve their indoor air quality and condensation with our ventilation systems.
The coronavirus pandemic created a new challenge to not just filter the air from everyday pollutants; but to purify it from deadly viruses.
World health organisation (who) lists indoor air pollution as one of the most significant risks to health
- Covid-19 is just one of the hundreds of viruses and bacteria polluting your home’s indoor air quality
- Indoor air quality is up to 10x more polluted than outdoors
- Average uk citizens spend 90% of their time at home
- 6 out of 10 homes are hazardous to their occupants health
- According to research, 40,000+ deaths linked to breathing ‘dirty air’ due to health conditions such as: asthma, heart disease, copd, diabetes, cancer
- An estimated 3.8 million premature deaths globally are attributed to indoor air pollution
We knew ultraviolet light has been used for many years to kill viruses and bacteria in clinical environments. So could it help in the fight against Covid-19?
Book your FREE
Home Air Quality Check
Identify areas of Heatloss & Damp
Using our thermal imagery cameras and digital moisture detectors, our experts will assess your home to uncover any issues that may have an adverse affect..
Our Range of Services
We offer a range of services to protect and enhance your home.
Our solutions aim to make your property more energy efficient.
Common issues with your home
Many homeowners are unaware of the damage being caused by cavity wall insulation, and ineffective fibreglass loft insulation.
Poor installations and poor materials have resulted in many homes developing damp issues.